S.A Off Road Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For South Australian Off Road Riders

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what are your plans

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wrf450pilot

wrf450pilot

what are your plans Empty
PostSubject: what are your plans   what are your plans I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:56 am

Ok what are your plans for the year guys ? Any new rules that you have herd ? What are you riding and in what events? Its going to be here soon. geek
Back to top Go down
rowan #203

rowan #203

PostSubject: Re: what are your plans   what are your plans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:06 pm

jus the SA Enduro Series, hopefully a couple ofAussie rounds, and then ill see how much money iv got if ill do any more events. the only rule change i am aware of is the mousse tube situation in the r/trials, but i dont know if this has been amended yet, it probly wont matter tho coz in a year or 2 u wont b able 2 buy mousses anyway
Back to top Go down
wrf450pilot

wrf450pilot

PostSubject: Re: what are your plans   what are your plans I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:21 pm

THE MOOSE TUBE ISSUES WAS OVER RULED SO IS ALL GOOD IF THEY STOP MAKING THEM SOMTHING WILL TAKE ITS PLACE IT ALWAYS DOES.
Back to top Go down
hintzy

PostSubject: Re: what are your plans   what are your plans I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:34 pm

my plans for 2009................ go out to events n get wasted! na im gettin a 14mp camera so ill b out takin sum happy snaps for u guys
Back to top Go down
Mick
Admin
Mick

PostSubject: Re: what are your plans   what are your plans I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:03 am

ill do a couple of enduros and a r/t or 2 thats about it and then ill been watchin /doing vid n that oh yea and a trailride in the flinders around june
Back to top Go down
https://saoffroadriders.board-directory.net
Throupy13

Throupy13

PostSubject: Re: what are your plans   what are your plans I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:30 pm

This year Im racing the road trial series and the enduro series and maybe 1 or 2 motorcross rounds, and also the King of the Cross endurocross at Gilman on the 17th of October. It looks like at the moment I'll most likely be on a 2008 Husky WR250.....braaaaaaaaaapppp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what are your plans   what are your plans I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what are your plans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.A Off Road Riders :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: GENERAL CHAT-
Jump to: